Sunday, July 17, 2011

168 days left

               Ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you I'm a very emotional person. I've been that way for as long as I can remember. Ask my 1st grade teacher and she'll tell you the same ;) I think its important to stop all the running around and the normal rush of the day to take a second and make someone feel special, make someone's day a bit happier. It doesn't take much to smile at a stranger, hell it doesn't take much to smile at anyone at all. Anyways I'm not sure what my point is today. I'm just happy. I love people. I'm in such a wonderful point in my life. Obviously this baby has a ton to do with it but during this pregnancy my eyes have been opened to how much love is in this world. I've been on bedrest for 12 days now and I've experienced so much love in that short time. I'm just humbled. The presents, people making me food, the phone calls, messages and texts asking how I'm doing today, and the visitors. I have never felt so loved in my life. I can't thank you guys enough. Its hard to explain how much this means to me. After all our losses to have so many cheerleaders that never gave up on us means so much.
             I cry just about every day, but only from happiness. Its like my heart just busts because it can't hold the amount of love I feel.  I can only hope I make people feel the same way. If everyone in the world treated everyone the way my lovely friends treat me, the world would be such a wonderful place. I hope to raise my child with the same love and hope they treat people with as much love and respect as I've felt in my life.
           Things haven't always been great in my life, nobody's life is perfect but right now at this very moment I couldn't ask for more. I have a loving husband who is doing everything possible to allow me to just lay here and relax. I have a healthy baby growing inside me that I pray we get to full term. And I'm surrounded by the most loving and caring people anyone could ask for. Life is good♥   
                            The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but felt by the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment