Tuesday, January 21, 2014

6 Years 9 Months since Emerson, 2 years 5 months since Evelie and expecting our Rainbow baby and there is still stings of jealousy but a new kind

I had to share this today (blog link below)  because her words are so true. Thankfully I'm surrounded by wonderful people who completely understand and respect my feelings and allow me to handle myself how ever I need to, to survive a situation. Those people have no idea how amazing they are! Truly compassionate, good hearted people and I love them for understanding. Also, for sharing in this amazing pregnancy. Supporting me, letting me share this with them and never holding grudges against me when I couldn't face a pregnant person. 
Just because someone is happy absolutely does NOT mean someone else can't grieve. There is no time limit and it's no one's business to tell you any differently. You don't get over it, you learn to live with it. I've had so many people understand that. I'm amazed by the support and understanding from those that have never even lost a baby.
Even though I'm pregnant and passed all our milestones, I know the truth of what can happen. I envy those with the innocence left. Not thinking anything can go wrong. I still have a hard time with announcements, passing pregnant women etc. Those feelings probably will never disappear. It's been almost 8 years of this type of life, so those feelings may never go away. 

I send my love to anyone who knows this feeling and I hope you are surround yourself with wonderful people. 

http://stillstandingmag.com/2014/01/new-envy-rises/

No comments:

Post a Comment